Friday, October 10, 2014

Kay Tse Acting as a Vampire

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

Singer Kay Tse appeared in TVB City to record a programme. When being interviewed, Kay revealed that she would be filming a TVB series for the first time next year, even becoming a hot vampire: "Matched a half of a year of time in order to make it happen. (Filming a series for the first time?) Yes. I really like to act as a vampire...also pretty and has supernatural powers. I always use telekinesis to turn off the light at home; in the end, Louis Cheung would go turn it off". When asked whether she would feel nervous, she immediately revealed having trauma toward being on wires: "Nervous because it would hurt a lot when being on wires. When filming an ad, the wires were strapped on too tightly, causing me to throw up...very afraid!" She said that she will begin kung fu practice in November, and will begin filming the series in February.

Son Wants to Body Swap

When asked whether she would learn from husband Louis, who has been filming series, she immediately praised her husband: "He said he would consider [teaching me]. I really admire his wit when he is acting...really captivates me to watch!" When asked whether acting as a vampire would frighten her son, Kay said, "When I was pregnant, I kept watching vampire films, so my son also likes [them]. If I portray a vampire, he would really worship me. He is very funny...always hopes to have the ability to body swap".

Related post: Kay Tse Filming TVB Series

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment